Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I'm back! Plus a mini-haul!

Hey everyone! I'm sorry for the looooong stretch of no posts. I went on a vacation, and I'm finally back on a blogging track!

Today I have a mini-haul from a local university store. I cannot leave any place with pens without buying anything. So, I picked up a few things.

I got two Sakura Gelly-Rolls, and a Tombo Mono Sand Eraser. Just a few things, but it's something. I'm posting from my iPod, so sorry if the pictures aren't great Quality! See you guys soon! More posts coming!



5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I'm looking forward to hearing all about your vacation. Gelly Roll pens are wonderful, I have several of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love Gelly Roll Pens. There is just something about them. . .

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! I do the same thing - whenever I travel, I love to go to the University to check out the bookstore! And I go nuts when there's a good selection, OH MAN. Can't wait to see your new purchase on here in a few days.... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come visit sometime, and I will take you there. Haha.

      Delete
  3. Great to see you back here, Kayte! When I was in university the bookstore was one of my favourite places to go as well to check out new pens and stuff. Gelly Rolls are great pens, and that sand eraser looks intriguing...

    ReplyDelete