Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Mom Has A Question. . .

My Mom and I were walking around Staples today, and we went in the pen section (of course). I'm not sure if any of you know what these are, but my mom likes the Staples Xeno Ballpoint Pens. The thing is, though, she LOVES pens with caps, and it seems like Staples has replaced the capped ones with retractable ones.

Image via Staples.com
So, my mom came to me asking for a good, ballpoint pen with a cap. Any suggestions? I am having trouble. . . Oh, and it can't be overly expensive. 

4 comments:

  1. Hmm.. I've spread the word so hopefully others will be able to help out as well... I'm racking my brain to think about a CAPPED ball point.. that's tough.. I'll have a look through my stash and see if I can find anything that might be suitable. The only thing I can think of right now is the Pentel RSVP?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staples has their own pen called Avant. I'm not sure if it's a ballpoint, though. It has some special Silk ink in it, or you can get it with gel ink, but they do come in a capped version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. will she use like a jetstream like pen? because those come with stick and cap as well. As does the inkjoy... I'm sure there are others

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, ditto MJ's suggestion - Jetstreams are really nice.

    ReplyDelete